Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- Plastic Bucket Transformation with Decoupage Peonies. Chalk paint plastic bucket. Mod Podge decoupage. Decoupage peony napkins. Napkin decoupage. Plastic bucket makeover. Peony. Peonies.
- Sweet summer brunch party filled with peonies, lemons and pretty dresses. Details include: Eucalyptus garland, pink napkins, gold cutlery & silver chargers.
- Chloe Fleury house tour in Glitter Guide shot by Sarah Wert
- Taco time! Make these crispy shrimp tacos for dinner tonight (click for a video recipe) by Sarah Hearts
- While pinning this week I stumbled across an amazing kitchen remodel, designed by Sarah Sherman Samuel. This kitchen is so full of fresh, unique ideas that, I wanted to share the inspiration. You will
- Tissue Paper Flowers – 15 awesome tutorials!!
- Easy DIY paper flower templates with full tutorial
- Roll up simple paper napkins and bunch them together for a rosebud effect.
- Tame the Paper Clutter & Organize Your Life – Wisconsin Mommy
- Paper Craft for Spring – Recycling Craft – Daisies Made From Empty Paper Towel Rolls/Tubes
- Having a desk in your bedroom is a great way to stay organized and neat – or, uh, at least it seems that way. Your desk might start out as your designated homework spot, with lofty ideas of evenings spent typing away projects and never having to search for that one important paper your teacher told you to hang onto.