Photo via: armywifewithdaughters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- one last photo of the crib before we transition to a floor bed for edith. and all those goodies (mostly from @shopbitte) will be on a low shelf for little hands to reach! calivintagehome
- Easy to follow sewing tutorial – how to make grommet top curtains using fabric shower curtains. via @heytherehome
- Staple fabric to canvas. How. Easy. Is. THAT?! (Thanks BHG, via We Love Being Moms)
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- Braided Crib Bumper – Knot Pillow, Knot Cushion, Decorative Pillow, Bolster, Crib Bedding, Crib Sheets, Baby Bedding, Baby Shower Gift
- Aniston white and cream neutral baby girl nursery personalized crib pillow with birth date and rosette
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- Being part of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Team, we’re given a few topics to choose from for our monthly challenge. This month I chose Patriotic Decor. These DIY Patriotic Door Decorations were pretty easy and I think it’s pretty original. I haven’t seen anything like it in my neighborhood. DIY Patriotic Door Decorations You …
- Have you ever had a Eureka moment? I had one recently right in the isle of my local Lowe’s home improvement store! I just happend by some intricate ceiling medallions and thought it would be fun to do something with them. Too bad they were such ugly, cheap plastic! Their form reminded me of those more »
- make a giant star using Lowes 69-cent yardsticks. christmas star