Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Floor Stencils Decorate a Vintage Farmhouse – DIY Decorating and Painting Ideas for Floor Tiles and Outdoor Rugs – Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- kitchen cabinet moulding, kitchen cabinet molding, installing crown moulding on cabinet, installing crown molding on cabinets
- Ill have to remember this when I am ready to add more crown molding in the house
- Dress Up With A Flower Crown | DIY Beach Party Ideas For Your Beach-Themed Celebration
- The comprehensive DIY guide to cutting and installing crown molding & trim installation from the construction and home improvement experts.
- DIY Ikea Billy Bookcase Built In Bookshelves: What we did was buy some IKEA Billy bookshelves (2 that were 16″ wide and 2 that were 32″) extenders and four because we knew we wanted to floor-to-ceiling look. baseboard and crown molding added
- Reversible Tissue Box Cover Made with fabrics from the Round Elements line by Art Gallery Fabrics
- Personalized Keepsake Box To Store Special Gifts From Kids. Love the surprise hand prints inside.
- This was made from a cracker box. Super cheap, easy and just in time for spring!