Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your treasures shining in this magical mermaid shell box.
- DIY bra for backless tops | DIY | DIY clothes | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY fashion | DIY for teens |
- I Must Be a Mermaid Pallet Sign – 22×13 – Beach House Decor, Ocean Pallet Sign from Reclaimed Wood
- Make the perfect mermaid pillow to show your inner mermaid at heart.
- How to Make a Custom Bench People Will Never Believe You DIYed via Brit + Co.
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- DIY Custom Wall Art with Fabric + Foam, but not these colors, obviously.
- Wall Mount Bottle Opener With Magnetic Cap Catcher and Custom Decor via Etsy
- The Bartram by David Weekley Homes in Crossing at Twenty Mile is a 4 or 5 bedroom floorplan that features a Lanai, an open ktichen and family room layout, and a beautiful front porch. Custom home options include a super shower in the owners bathroom, an extended Lanai, or a guest suite.
- A custom built homestead pantry for our tiny house | Homestead Honey
- CUSTOM original hand-lettered inspirational quote on wood slice, inspirational art, wall art by sweeetlou on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/253908211/custom-original-hand-lettered
- We have been dreaming about custom triple bunk beds since we found out we were having girl number three over three years ago! They finally became a reality and we built these amazing beds for our girls a few months ago. We love how they turned out and the kids absolutely love them! Disclaimer: