Photo via: blueboxweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Expensive from this site but a cute alternitive to a name.
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- This Boho room is a little much for me personally, in my home, but I would love to visit someone who has this. Its beautiful and fun!!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to make cute succulent centerpieces using colored sand and succulent cuttings. These would make a great addition to wedding centerpieces or decorations!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- I admit, I no longer bake. Its a combination of choice and health, but I admit I really miss it! So I decided to fake it with a cute BAKERY sign that says oth…
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’re no stranger to my snaps of our home decor. Many of you have asked where a lot of our vintage finds were purchased, but the truth is that the majority of the decor in our home was not purchased at a store. In our pre-children days, my husband and I spent every weekend browsing estate, tag, and garage sales for many of the pieces you’ve seen in my photos. This makes each item extra special to me because there’s usually a story about our “junking” adventure behind it. We’ve learned some tips on how to shop an estate sale along the way, so I thought I would share my knowledge with you today on how to scope out the best vintage items for your humble abode! Do your research. My husband and I would start searching tag sale listings on Craigslist earlier in the …
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Create this DIY wood sign for your wedding day, then hang it up in your new home after!