Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY stenciled linoleum floor project using the Augusta Tile Stencil pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY side table makeover using the French Poem…
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Floor Stencils Decorate a Vintage Farmhouse – DIY Decorating and Painting Ideas for Floor Tiles and Outdoor Rugs – Royal Design Studio Stencils
- This master bedroom wall was stenciled with the Anna Damask stencil from Cutting…
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- DIY laundry room update with stenciled walls and DIY painted vinyl floors via View Along the Way laundryroom
- Farmhouse décor goals! @cedarhillranch shares her new room refresh featuring a custom-made rug from @carpetonefh . The rug’s subtle pattern and neutral color adds a cozy feel to the farmhouse. Check it out! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- Create some seriously gorgeous eggs using the simple ingredients of shaving cream, food coloring and a flat glass or ceramic dish.
- Tutorial! DIY Greek Key pattern painted onto an accent table for a master bedroom makeover for the One Room Challenge Fall 2015