Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY side table makeover using the French Poem…
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- This master bedroom wall was stenciled with the Anna Damask stencil from Cutting…
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- Plaid mosaic tile floor by Andrea May
- $5 DIY Curtains made from basic flat sheet found at Wal-Mart. What a steal! Cheaper than fabric; all you have to do is split and cut along already hemmed edge to hang on curtain rod for a flawless simple curtain.
- DIY Home Sweet Home: Diy Cloche From a Soda Bottle – this is for halloween but you can do it with other things like flowers , ceramic angels or …
- Check out this shower makeover using discounted travertine stone tiles from Floor & Decor.
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- The comprehensive DIY guide to cutting and installing crown molding & trim installation from the construction and home improvement experts.