Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY side table makeover using the French Poem…
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- This master bedroom wall was stenciled with the Anna Damask stencil from Cutting…
- Stunning Stenciled Coasters. Part of the series: eHowHacks: DIY Design. Dont buy new coasters. Bring life to your plain, old coasters with stencil design tips from eHowHacks. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_12341005_stunning-stenciled-coasters.html
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- Painted furniture with a twist. Add a stencil for an amazing collection of stenciled painted furniture
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.