Photo via: theflooringgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ebony hardwood flooring. Dark floors vs light floors. TheFlooringGirl.com
- What are the most popular hardwood flooring species? And, whats best for your floors? TheFlooringGirl.com
- Farmhouse kitchen. Neutral Farmhouse kitchen with dark hardwood floors…
- Dustless sanding vs sandless refinishing. Whats the difference? How can you sand floors without the mess? TheFlooringGirl.com
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- The Bratton by David Weekley Homes in Cane Island is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that features hardwood floors, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and a private covered porch.
- Theres nothing sweeter than customized home decor—design that can only be inspired by YOUR FAMILY. Home isnt marble counter tops and hardwood floors. Its not beautiful throw pillows and that farmhouse table in the dining room. Its the people that come home every day. Today Im sharing five of my favorite ways for unique home decor.
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Grey/white kitchen w/ dark wood floors. Farmhouse sink.
- I like this, the dark gray vs. basic black double front doors – so elegant.
- Awesome! They say its only $1.44 a sq foot to do this…cheap flooring, and wow penny floors!!