Photo via: shelleyrodnerdesigns.designshuffle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the easiest no sew window treatment – EVER. No sew and up in minutes and you may not have to buy a thing | In My Own Style
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Window treatment ideas
- Cute window treatment via @AbbyHathorn
- Beautiful window treatment. Love the proportion.
- Affordable, easy, and no-sew window treatment. It can be made with only one yard of fabric and styled 3 different ways. | In My Own Style
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- DIY Built-in Bookcases made with Ikea Hemnes Furniture, Custom Built-in Storage, Ikea Hack | Studio 36 Interiors
- tiny house decorating and storage inspiration – low white bookshelves under a window. great for the living room.
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.