Photo via: plllus.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- optimiser son balcon Marie claire Maison
- le comfort, la decoration, les elements de pieces, les creation,
- Une table de chevet vintage | design, décoration, intérieur. Plus ddées sur http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- Peindre les couvercles avec de la peinture pour ardoise. Astucieux et Déco
- Lépoque des grands frimas est arrivée ! Et quoi de mieux que de se réfugier dans un petit coin douillet pour affronter les froides jou…
- Styliser la façon dont vous stockez votre vin avec ce support vertical palette de vin ! Lorsquil est monté solidement sur un mur, ce casier à vin unique est capable de tenir cinq bouteilles de taille standard de vin ! -Dimensions : 28,75 haut x 5 large x 3.5 profonde -Pour les taches : Tache de café naturel -Protecteur de finition : Vernis de semi-Gloss -Construit dans le bois palette naturellement en détresse. -Peut contenir 5 bouteilles de votre vin préféré ! -Matériel de montage et les i….
- DIY design ideas – How to Professionally Decorate Your Dining Room or Living Room Mantel. Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.
- Lampe design en bois de palette recyclé by MatthieuThimonier Dimensões: Altura: 120 cm – comprimento: 18,5 cm – Largura: 14,5 centímetros Peso: 8 kg €50
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- ideas when hanging pictures – and I am going to keep this nearby for the next few months while figuring out how to add pictures to yards of bare walls in dining room, fireplace room and hall. Thanks, Marie!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Display simples e super fofo para pendurar fotos l O tutorial de como fazer você encontra no @homeyohmy ** boa noite home homedecor homesweethome inspiracao interior design diy casa display mural fotos peb blacknwhite pattern fotografia wall wallart tutorial arquitetura arquiteturadeinteriores decor creative