Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Shown is a King size Shown with cube nightstand and mattress is a Full size Grey weathered driftwood finish platform bed with 50 horizontal reclaimed wood headboard shown The base is designed to match the naturally weathered reclaimed wood headboard through a series of distressing/aging/ customized layered wax finish. Weight on base is between 200-400 lbs depending on size, and is constructed to be solid and sturdy. Includes -head, foot, sides, center support, slats(to place bed), and headboard with all required hardware to assemble. (handheld drill will be required for assembly) Bed will be delivered unassembled in pieces so one can easily maneuver up stairs through doorways. Twin 51 wide Full 66 wide Queen 72 wide King 88 wide Base height is 13 tall with bed slats set at 10 from floor. Lip of platform is 5 wide. Base wood thickness is 1 1/2 . Made to order, each order is just slightly unique-upon completion I will send photos so that the finish is just right for you. Customized natural wax finish – to keep the look as raw and natural while maintaining a low maintenence sealer that will age gracefully and buff/touch up any damages easily. Thelakenest is an Artisan shop. Beds/Tables/Headboards are handmade and artistically finished one at a time without any commercial equipment or finishing booths. Mother run, made, finished and shipped. Due to unpredictable/uncontrollable volumes of incoming orders we are unable to give a blanketed timeframe. If you are concerned with timing please contact first to see what our current workload is and estimated timeframe. Tricia cottage headboards are made by the oldest son, Tyler. Artistically finished by the daughter, Kahli. This is the only item we are able to offer at a 2 week timeframe and that from time to time gets prolonged due to high volumes. Nightstand shown is https://www.etsy.com/listing/294688709/grey-driftwood-finished-bedside-modern
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- This adorable side table is so easy to do. A must if youre looking for a quick and fun way to bring something new into your space.
- Mix water with Elmers glue and brush the inside of the mason jars. Add glitter of your choice to the inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Let dry and add a tea light!
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- These healthy Thanksgiving sides and desserts (many of them vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten-free) are sure to please everyone at the table.
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- Paint on both sides and switch it over after thanksgiving!
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!