Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- Paint on both sides and switch it over after thanksgiving!
- These healthy Thanksgiving sides and desserts (many of them vegetarian, vegan and/or gluten-free) are sure to please everyone at the table.
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- This homemade Gak recipe is so easy, and so much fun! Roll it into balls (it even bounces!), stretch it into snakes, or let it OOZE over top of your hands!
- Love this Flea Market DIY shelf! Old wagons are so fun!
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!
- Start a Thanksgiving tradition. My DIY Thankful Tree is so easy to do and fun…
- This farmhouse kitchen remodel was so much fun to see the transformation! It features rustic wood countertops, stone backsplash, and farmhouse decor.