Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- how to fabric decoupage wine bottle – Google Search
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Industrial Book Shelf | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- DIY Bedside Book Shelf
- book shelf / styling / book lovers / vignette / ideas / inspiration / how-to / tutorial / rustic
- How to make a swatch book of your homes paint and fabric samples for less than $2. A swatch book is handy to have when you are shopping for new furnishings.