Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Scored an amazing deal on a bunch of terra cotta pots at @99centsonly so I made a bunch of DIY terra cotta pot ideas. Like did you know you can DECOUPAGE fabric onto terra cotta? YASSS! Get 3 patriotic DIY terra cotta pot ideas at http://www.smartfundiy.com/4th-of-july-diy-terra-cotta-pot/ P.S. that bandanna from 99CentsOnly is my fave right now! DoingThe99 99YourFourth [AD]
- how to fabric decoupage wine bottle – Google Search
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Industrial Book Shelf | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- book shelf / styling / book lovers / vignette / ideas / inspiration / how-to / tutorial / rustic
- How to make a swatch book of your homes paint and fabric samples for less than $2. A swatch book is handy to have when you are shopping for new furnishings.
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …