Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- A Boho Chic Bedroom is that kind of space that perfectly expresses your personality. Bohemian style is a popular way to express your inner hippie. Not only that, bohemian inspired accents could create a warm atmosphere on the interior design. There are many decorating ideas to help you turn a bedroom into a breathtaking bohemian […]
- Decks don’t always have to be attached to the house to give you an effective place to gather and entertain. In fact, floating decks, or decks that are set away from a structure, are a great design feature to break up a boxy or boring yard. They are also a great idea for larger yards …
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- I’m always fascinated to see how other people display photography in their homes, most especially how fellow photographers do so. As a photographer and closet interior designer, my problem is I have so many ideas for displaying my work and personal images, but never enough enough wall space 😉 Anyone else have this issue? When Continue Reading
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …