Photo via: dagmarbleasdale.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diary of a Quilter – a quilt blog: The Start of Winter Sewing
- This how to make a pillow video tutorial will help you change the look of a room quickly and easily – just by adding fun throw pillows in different fabrics.
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- 525 Likes, 17 Comments – Moda Fabrics/United Notions (@modafabrics) on Instagram: “Stripes and Stars! Its one of two free pillow patterns on The Cutting Table blog today. This one…”
- Turn a blanket into a set of pillow cases in just minutes! And no zippers or closures means these throw blanket pillow cases are perfect for beginners!
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- DIY Pillows and Fun Pillow Projects – Creative, Decorative Cases and Covers, Throw Pillows, Cute and Easy Tutorials for Making Crafty Home Decor – Sewing Tutorials and No Sew Ideas for Room and Bedroom Decor for Teens, Teenagers and Adults
- Polka Dot Pom Pom Pillow. Add a playful texture to a plain throw pillow!
- DIY Pink Shibori Throw Pillow by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY and home decor blog.
- Sew a Bolster Pillow – Bolster Pillow Tutorial – Love this Boho Style pillow…