Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper