Photo via: simplehackshub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Hey guys!!! I have got an awesome round up for you today! I have recently been redoing my den, we moved in 2 years ago and never touched it. It is the first room you walk into and we just starting dumping our purses and bags in there and it was bad. The walls were …
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- An awesome twist on the typical pumpkin bread with a mix of apples and pumpkin this bread recipe is the perfect mix. This pumpkin apple bread recipe is perfect for holiday dinners and breakfast or even just a tasty snack!
- Protect your new iPad mini tablet from dust and scrapes. Our sleeves are designed to keep you productive, portable and cute. Everything NagihanDesigns is handcrafted using the highest quality materials. Each layer is reinforced with fusible interfacing giving your porch extra strength and durability. Made with 1/8 foam padding, between fabric layers to protect your item from scratches and low-impact dents. All of my items are handcrafted in a smoke-free studio. I use professional sewing techniques and materials to make my items last for years. I use the highest quality fabric, durable interfacings and materials available. -Special Foam core provides security from scratches and dents -Premium Cotton Fabric -Lightweight and soft -Fully padded to protect your electronics This cases quality shall not be compared to those which dont have linen. Nagihan Designs cases keep your device snuggled safe and secure thanks to the felt lining. PATTERN PLACEMENT MAY VARY Handmade with pride in the USA in my pet free and smoke free design studio PLEASE BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHAT DEVICE YOU WILL BE USING YOUR eREADER TECHEE FOR: *Leave us a note in the message to seller section during checkout* We will need to know the exact name of your device 🙂 Please choose from the list below: __________ APPLE Ipad Mini 7.8 x 5.3 x .28 KINDLE: Kindle Paperwhite (6.7 x 4.6 x 0.36) – 2012 Kindle Fire HD (7.6 x 5.4 x 0.4) – 2012 Kindle Fire (7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45) – 2011 Kindle Touch (6.8 x 4.7 x 0.40) – 2011 Kindle 4, Button (6.5 x 4.5 x .34) – 2011 Kindle 3, Keyboard (7.5 x 4.8 x 0.34) – 2010 Kindle 2 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.36) – 2009 Kindle 1 Keyboard (8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8) – 2007 NOOK: Nook Simple Touch Edition with Glow Light (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2012 Nook Tablet (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2011 Nook Simple Touch Edition (6.5 x 5.0 x .47) – 2011 Nook 1st Edition (7.7 x 4.9 x 0.5) – 2009 NookColor (8.1 x 5.0 x 0.48) – 2010 KOBO: Kobo Mini (5.24 x 4.00 x 0.40) – 2012 Kobo Glo (6.18 x 4.48 x 0.39) – 2012 Kobo Arc (7.44 x 4.72 x 0.48) – 2012 Kobo Vox (7.57 x 5.06 x 0.53) – 2011 Kobo 2, Touch Edition (6.5 x 4.5 x 0.4) – 2011 Kobo 1, 1st Edition (7.2 x 4.7 x 0.4) – 2010 SONY: Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 (6 7/8 x 4 3/8 x 3/8) – 2011 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-350 (5.71 x 4.11 x 0.33) – 2010 Sony Pocket Edition PRS-300 (6.25 x 4.25 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Touch Edition PRS-650 (6.61 x 4.68 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Touch Edition PRS-600 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.4) – 2009 Sony Daily Edition PRS-950 (7.87 x 5.04 x 0.38) – 2010 Sony Daily Edition PRS-900 (8.3 x 5.1 x 0.7) – 2009 Sony PRS-700 (6.77 × 5.11 × 0.4) – 2008 Sony PRS-505 (6.9 x 4.8 x 0.3) – 2007 Sony PRS-500 (6.9 × 4.9 × 0.5) – 2006 SAMSUNG: Galaxy Tab (7.4 x 4.74 x .47) – 2010 GOOGLE: Nexus 7 from Google (7.82 x 4.72 x .41) – 2012 If no message is left, this sleeve will be sized for the iPad Mini. If you are unsure of your model, feel free to provide a link to the item or specify the dimensions in the message to seller. Can also be custom fit to older generations of the above models and most other 6 – 7 ereaders or tablets. Please just mention your model name or provide a link in the message to seller. Thank you
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- FREE PRINTABLE. Keep the kids busy with this free printable coloring page of fun robots and let your kids imagination run wild. Happy coloring.