Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Platform Bed that anyone can build!
- Need a new bed for your bedroom? Why not make DIY platform beds? Not only would it look great but it may also be the next DIY project youre looking for.
- DIY IKEA Kitchen Cabinet Platform Bed Instructions – DIY Space Savvy Bed Frame Design Concepts Instructions
- Make your bed … literally! With our handy diagram, youll have everything you need to build your own custom, reclaimed wood platform bed.
- This platform bed with storage is built from a series of boxes. Learn to build a box and you can build this bed. Sketches, plans and cut list included.
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- TABLES :: Home Depot has 18″ whiskey barrels for $30 and Bed Bath & Beyond has 20″ glass table toppers for $8.99. This is a great idea for DIY outdoor tables…for only $38.99 each! @ Home Improvement Ideas I like this for the patio.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Solid walnut LP record stand in 4 parts. Leaves fit into notches in feet to create a solid stable platform for viewing and displaying albums. Displays
- Upcycle and Repurposed – 30 Chic and Colorful DIY Candle Votive Ideas
- How to make your own DIY Faux Malachite Boxes for $30. This easy DIY is a great budget-friendly way to add decor to your home.