Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theres nothing sweeter than customized home decor—design that can only be inspired by YOUR FAMILY. Home isnt marble counter tops and hardwood floors. Its not beautiful throw pillows and that farmhouse table in the dining room. Its the people that come home every day. Today Im sharing five of my favorite ways for unique home decor.
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Get Inspired: DIY Furniture Makeovers. Saw a table just like this at Goodwill! Must re-do Maybe something like this as a bench? Kinda thinking I want some cheap extra seating…could get some cute cloth.
- Rustic Wood Tray. Give the perfect DIY gift this holiday season with this Farmhouse inspired rustic wood tray. Click through or repin later. www.meetourlife.com
- This vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom is filled with wood tones, mixed metals, shiplap, vintage treasures, and lots of DIY projects.
- Gorgeous Farmhouse Inspired Bathroom Makeovers that are sure to make you swoon! Chalked full of DIY goodness!
- Oh my.. Never search DIY rug.. but this is a fancy idea.. Shave a design into a thick rug
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Acces
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Accessories http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-kitchen
- Free building plan for this easy double X console table. Make it longer or shorter to fit your space, and paint or stain it to be more modern or more rustic! Building plan from Hertoolbelt on Remodelaholic.com
- Shop SHERLOCK, NANCY, Safavieh VNN1001A Torre Concrete Accent Table Dark Grey – 17.3 x 12.2 x 12.2 in., STUDIO FLOOR LAMP, NAVY COLLECTION 2, NAVY COLLECTION 1, district 2-piece sectional sofa, JENSEN COFFEE TABLE, BLACK SPHERE, BRASS CUBE OBJECT, SATELLI
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon