Photo via: inkstruck.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY coasters – learn how to make coasters for your cups by upcycling vintage style tart tins/pans. If youre a fan of modpodge crafts, youll love this!
- DIY Confetti Pumpkins for Fall Decor! Add confetti to pumpkins to add a sparkle to your decor this Fall. Faux pumpkin craft, easy craft, white pumpkin, glitter pumpkin, black silver gold pumpkins. Tutorial on madeinaday.com via @thelovelymrsp
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- How to Make Felt Coasters for 4th of July – Hydrangea Hippo by Jennifer Priest
- Tin shelf I made for my mother-in-law.. She has it decorated so cute! This piece is 3ft long and painted black and gold. Find me on Instagram @decorcreateur decorcreateur
- Shop SHERLOCK, NANCY, Safavieh VNN1001A Torre Concrete Accent Table Dark Grey – 17.3 x 12.2 x 12.2 in., STUDIO FLOOR LAMP, NAVY COLLECTION 2, NAVY COLLECTION 1, district 2-piece sectional sofa, JENSEN COFFEE TABLE, BLACK SPHERE, BRASS CUBE OBJECT, SATELLI
- Custom Roman Shade by DrapeStyle. Made to order in your choice of over 200 fabrics. We make each shade in our own Studio with your choice of lining and hardware. romanshade
- Global inspiration meets hometown technique in this tile company founded by Sara Baldwin. A native of Virginia’s Eastern Shore, where New Ravenna is headquartered, the designer credits the region’s “bountiful and beautiful habitat” for the spirit of her work. Shown is the Orson tile, a hand-cut mosaic with Calacatta marble and 24K-gold glass, devised by Baldwin and executed by artisans in her studio.
- inchyra blue, pegnoir, worsted, shadow white, off black
- Make Unique Industrial style Concrete Coasters! Easy and fun DIY – via A Piece Of Rainbow
- Stunning Stenciled Coasters. Part of the series: eHowHacks: DIY Design. Dont buy new coasters. Bring life to your plain, old coasters with stencil design tips from eHowHacks. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_12341005_stunning-stenciled-coasters.html