Photo via: therozyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- Kitchen makeover on a budget, DIY painted oak builders grade cabinets, installed marble backsplash, range hood and refrigerator enclosure and closed gap above cabinets
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- My secret source for buying inexpensive feather pillow inserts for making your own decorative pillows.
- Create a simple Vintage Inspired Post Box Flower Arrangement to bring spring charm into your home using a metal embossed post box and florals.
- Its easy to make DIY modern art using Frog Tape! A great way to create art for a large wall in your home.
- Switch up your wall decor and create a bold gallery wall using mirrors. A creative alternative to art and photos, mirrors will reflect light through the room, making it appear more open and airy. Mix different metals, shapes, and sizes to achieve this on-trend modern look. Click to explore this stylish space.
- Beautiful DIY Driftwood Wreath. Follow this step-by-step tutorial to create your own round wreath using driftwood pieces. Perfect rustic decor for the front door or coastal cottage.
- Create your own Bloom Where You Are Planted sign to put on a Mason Jar! This is an easy DIY using a Mason Jar. Add fresh flowers, and this jar is ready to use! Get the directions on the blog!