Photo via: blog.consumercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Color Blocked Candles
- A Kailo Chic Life: Make It – Galaxy Color Blocked Marble Coasters
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A Kailo Chic Life: DIY It – Colorblocked Abstract Mirrors
- DIY Pom Pom Rug Doormat – Create a beautiful door mat with this tutorial to greet your guests with color block, festive pompom welcome decor!
- DIY Color Block Pattern Napkins | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Take mirrors, a pattern and frosted glass spray paint…beautiful
- Reclaimed Wood Mirrors & Shelves Plus
- Love those rope mirrors you see everywhere? This tutorial shows you how to get the exact look for just a few dollars!! Wowza! Click to see the blog post!