Photo via: finneganandthehughes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- 7 Stylish Jewelry Holders You Can Buy or DIY | Hello Glow
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- Simple DIY- Tile Using Found Beach Rocks, only cost is grout ($7)!
- 20 best DIY photo display ideas – these are really cool! I love 7!
- 1 cup sand 1/2 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp dish soap water (as needed) Optional* Food coloring
- FREE PRINTABLE. Keep the kids busy with this free printable coloring page of fun robots and let your kids imagination run wild. Happy coloring.
- Farmhouse Fab Magnolia Pillows! Stripes are simplistic and timeless farmhouse style. The Carter pillow, part of the Magnolia Home Collection by Joanna Gaines double-stripe pattern is stunning in its simplicity. We love the organic style and muted coloring that helps it to fit in any sp
- This DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer made with foam board will help you stay more organized and you wont end up with tangled jewelry ever again!
- Inexpensive, but totally awesome DIY Drawer organizer! I am thrilled to announce our participation this week with Apartment Guide’s Lost & Found: Do You Know Where Your Things Are? blogger program. I was asked to document a renter-friendly organizational project, and I was thrilled to find some inspiration over at Moving Today that taught all about organizing small …
- DIY Desk Organizer For Back-To-School Days
- DIY copper office wall organizer – a great way to create an inspiration board! | coco+kelley