Photo via: kollabora.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- table runner. You can find doilies at thrift stores or the dollar store. Use a dark brewed tea to dye them to look aged. I am totally doing this!!!!
- Make this simple and easy No Sew Valentine Table Runner for subtle Valentines Day Decor! Drop Cloth Scraps turned table runner! Hugs and Kisses for everyone!
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 placemat, table runner, mug rug, & coaster sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com $9.99
- Choosing a Stair Runner: Some Inspiration and Lessons Learned. stairs decorating www.returntohomeinteriors.com
- Learn how to dress up plain old stairs with a runner. | Illustration: Gregory Nemec | thisoldhouse.com
- Farmhouse Table DIY
- DIY. How to build a knock-off table from a folding table. Step-by-step tutorial. Only $45 in lumber!
- Coffee Table + Living Room that is just stunning! This DIY Coffee table is so easy!! It changes up the room so much! Click for tutorial
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- DIY Weathered Table Finish. old masters wiping stain
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- DIY Pallet Coffee Table