Photo via: cashmereandplaid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial — Tara Michelle Interiors
- Custom built rustic TV stand.
- Have pops construct something like this for me with reclaimed wood he has. for storage.. maybe old cabinet.. etc. No back.. tv stand on top.
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- DIY Distressed TV Console // How to Upcycle your furniture
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- Christmas Home Tour 2013: Pretty in Plaid
- Plaid mosaic tile floor by Andrea May
- The Plaid Pigeons delightful set of planters are made from repurposed toy dinosaurs.
- Reindeer Plaid Pillow Cover