Photo via: homecookingmemories.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- The perfect cupcake for Easter, these super simple cupcakes have amazing cake flavor and are super cute and easy to make! Kid friendly Easter treat.
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Cheap Dollar Store craft dessert or cupcake stand
- pallet coffee cup holder Cheap Diy Ideas For Home Decor
- For a cute and convenient drink holder, create this wood perch with some glue, a saw, and sandpaper. HomeDecor DIY
- DIY Hanging Shelves — a decor tutorial from Why Dont You Make Me. Such a cute idea for vertical space on your walls!
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Get Inspired: DIY Furniture Makeovers. Saw a table just like this at Goodwill! Must re-do Maybe something like this as a bench? Kinda thinking I want some cheap extra seating…could get some cute cloth.