Photo via: evenyaru.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- הדרכה להכנת חרוזי נייר לקישוט // evenyaru.com
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- 20 Free Fairy Tale Printables for Kids Rooms (and for adults who are young at heart!) freebies freeprintables childrendecor goforgoldpixel
- Update Your Outdoor Living Space | Doormats, Pillows, and Planters http://thetripletfarm.com/2017/04/03/update-outdoor-living-space-mats-pillows-and-planters/ Yesterday we spent the afternoon spring cleaning our yard. We picked up sticks and trash (seriously, please dont litter) with of help from the kids. And we also spread more than 40 bags of mulch …
- This hanging planter is a perfect way to also use up some wood scraps. If the wood was whitewashed and the planters were painted a pale aqua. Dans le Lakehouse: 20 Innovative + Modern Ideas for Decorating with Rope
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Dinosaur decorations for kids room – this is just awesome for those kids with an active imagination!
- 25 Awesome DIY Beds for Kids Bringing Comfy and Cozy Together!
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- DIY-Anleitung: Hängende Blumenampel aus Dosen / upcycling diy tutorial: craft hanging planters with cans, kitchen decor via DaWanda.com
- Creative DIY Planters -Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials