Photo via: thebaezablog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand
- Cheap Dollar Store craft dessert or cupcake stand
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Galvanized Metal Christmas Tree Stand – DIY Christmas Tree Stand
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Flowered Mirror DIY with Dollar Tree Fabric Flowers
- Cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses. Cute for appetizers or small desserts!
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. Here are some creative decorating ideas that use items found at Dollar Tree. Items That You Can Buy at Dollar Tree: Candleholders & candles Vases & jars Dishware (cups, bowls, plates, glasses) Mirrors Picture frames Storage bins Art canvases Crafting supplies (twine, florals, ribbons) Crafting Supplies You May Need: …
- How to Make an Americana Clay Pot Wreath. Step by step tutorial with photos. Its a Dollar Tree decor craft! ad dollartree
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Get the perfect farmhouse look with these DOLLAR TREE items!