Photo via: myparadissi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Get organized! Sharing a quick and easy DIY tutorial for making a fabric-covered, framed cork bulletin board with a catch-all fabric pocket.
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Easy Install : Renew, Shelf Covers For Wire Shelves. What a great idea. Could also be DIY if you have some basic woodworking skills
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- Personalized Cork Coasters
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- DIY square board and batten wall treatment. Great way to add character to hallways and big boring walls!
- Decks don’t always have to be attached to the house to give you an effective place to gather and entertain. In fact, floating decks, or decks that are set away from a structure, are a great design feature to break up a boxy or boring yard. They are also a great idea for larger yards …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like