Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Improve your boring old light fixtures with this DIY chandelier tutorial. It only takes an hour to turn your fixtures from drab to fab! diy chandelier
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Floor Cushion Pouf Tutorial
- Under an Hour Floor Pillow DIY | Easy DIY Home Decor Project on a Budget
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.
- Cork crafts are a great way to upcycle used wine corks. You can make this cork board DIY in about an hour! Dont have an hour? You can make the pushpin DIY in 5 minutes or less.
- DIY Arrow Floor Pouf – The Ribbon Retreat Blog
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- This simple Ikea hack will make all of your craft room/home office dreams come true for about $160! Anyone can put this baby together in about an hour too!
- How to Make Pouf Chair from Old Tire DIY Tutorial | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- I was TERRIFIED to pour self levelling cement over my kitchen floor but after reading a ton about it online I did it. And it worked GREAT. Tutorial here.
- Make your own paper feather wreath for under $7.00. Easy diy project in under an hour! thistlewoodfarms.com