Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Fringe Lamp Shade How To
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- This cute button lamp shade is a great craft for all ages. You dont have to be particularly skilled to conquer this button masterpiece!
- Cover your plain lamp shade with fabric! From How to Nest for Less
- From a Lamp Shade Skeleton To Chandelier
- Transform a torchiere floor lamp to a drum shade floor lamp in just a few steps.
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- Before you throw out your old sweaters, upcycle them and create wintery sweater lamp shades. With this DIY guide from A Cultivated Nest, you can create a cozy space and recycle!
- Garden Jars DIY. a way for some of us who are not indoor green thumbs to grow orchids, which need shade but light….
- Do you need some shade on your back patio? Try these easy DIY drop cloth…
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- DIY Roman Shade | How to Make a Roman Shade | Roman Shade DIY | Making a Roman Shade | Budget Friendly Roman Shade | ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL