Photo via: youaremyfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Kostenlose Anleitung: Origami Faltlampe selbermachen, perfektes Weihnachtsgeschenk / free diy tutorial: make your own origami lamp via DaWanda.com
- Origami Money Graduation Caps + Tassels
- Bedroom organization begins with decluttering! Learn how to declutter a bedroom in a few simple steps so you can organize and decorate to your hearts content
- Taco time! Make these crispy shrimp tacos for dinner tonight (click for a video recipe) by Sarah Hearts
- Have some old jigsaw puzzles lying around with missing pieces? Make something out of them for your home. These jigsaw hearts are simple to make and are quite pretty for a little girl’s bedroom, too. www.essentials.co.za
- DIY project – blown up polaroids on the wall
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!