Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY this bed net canopy for under $10!
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- 10 Ways To Get the Canopy Look Without Buying a New Bed – probably something a little girl would love. 🙂 Or maybe a little boy if done with tent fabric, etc.
- Queen Canopy Bed made from Staatsburg walnut tree
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY Fringe Lamp Shade How To
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!
- 5 Tips for Creating A Master Bedroom He Will Love – Master bedroom design, canopy beds, fur throw, gallery walls, pendant light fixture in master bedroom, master bedroom lighting, master bedroom light,
- Add Extra Shade to Your Outdoor Area by Making a Slide-Wire Canopy
- Learn how to make a slide-wire canopy with free how-to video instructions from Sailrite.
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!