Photo via: thestripe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tutorial: Acrylic/Lucite Drapery Rods with Plumbing Hardware by Grace from A Storied Style
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | sugar & cloth
- A layered paint furniture – the Gilded Peacock
- Time to DIY Here is a simple and glam way to corral a few things on your vanity. I hope you enjoy this Mercury Glass Vanity Tray! You can get the krylon look…
- Rustic Wood Tray. Give the perfect DIY gift this holiday season with this Farmhouse inspired rustic wood tray. Click through or repin later. www.meetourlife.com
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This is gorgeous afghan with random stripes, and its all double crochet! A great beginner blanket or first project. Theres a link to the random stripe generator in the post.
- In this bedroom, a striped textile over the headboard, a striped inset on the custom linen ottoman (with a bias stripe as the welt) and a trio of (yes!) striped vintage throw pillows play well together alongside a paisley block-print duvet.
- front door, wreath, boxwood, perfect for holidays or year round! I love the green boxwood with classic black and white stripe ribbon.
- Combine gilded wallpaper with bright green throw pillows to give your room that well-traveled style.
- Gilded Branch Centerpiece