Photo via: thestripe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | sugar & cloth
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- DIY Tutorial: Acrylic/Lucite Drapery Rods with Plumbing Hardware by Grace from A Storied Style
- Time to DIY Here is a simple and glam way to corral a few things on your vanity. I hope you enjoy this Mercury Glass Vanity Tray! You can get the krylon look…
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- This is gorgeous afghan with random stripes, and its all double crochet! A great beginner blanket or first project. Theres a link to the random stripe generator in the post.
- DIY Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf // Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays. 15+ toilet paper ideas and diys. love the versatility of some of these.
- DIY Bed Tray – decor8
- Make A Summer Cheese Tray | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- DIY Monogram Tray
- Use scraps of leather and pieces of scrap wood to create a DIY rustic wooden tray with leather handles!
- How to turn a frame into a tray. DIY decorative tray. DIY home decor. Thrift store finds turned to decor.