Photo via: thestripe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY tray with cork inlay // www.evenyaru.com
- Easy to follow Roman Shades tutorial using vinyl mini blinds and Rebecca Atwood printed fabric. DIY
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- DIY Tutorial: Acrylic/Lucite Drapery Rods with Plumbing Hardware by Grace from A Storied Style
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | sugar & cloth
- Ikea Hack! Gilded Gold Hemnes Nightstands [DIY]
- Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour – beautifully decorated home that uses neutrals throughout the home – The Grace House
- A layered paint furniture – the Gilded Peacock
- Get the Party Started With This DIY Gold Patterned Tray – Brit + Co
- Rustic Wood Tray. Give the perfect DIY gift this holiday season with this Farmhouse inspired rustic wood tray. Click through or repin later. www.meetourlife.com
- Time to DIY Here is a simple and glam way to corral a few things on your vanity. I hope you enjoy this Mercury Glass Vanity Tray! You can get the krylon look…
- DIY Couch Arm Tray. Something I need for my habit of placing my glass of drink on the couch arm.