Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The top of a gold IKEA LACK table is being decorated with decorative tiles.
- Tin shelf I made for my mother-in-law.. She has it decorated so cute! This piece is 3ft long and painted black and gold. Find me on Instagram @decorcreateur decorcreateur
- Hula Hoop Chandelier | Cheap Hanging String Light Chandelier Design by DIY Ready http://diyready.com/diy-room-decor-with-string-lights-you-can-use-year-round/
- making Ikea PAX look good – brushed gold handles by www.knobs.com. (via Made By Girl blog)
- If you like this then check out my shop for one of a kind handmade art and decor items https://www.etsy.com/shop/SalehDesigns?ref=si_shop industrial chic vintage reclaimed up cycled repurposed game of thrones gears steampunk welded steel sculptures eclectic decor
- DIY simple gold triangle garland, from Almost Makes Perfect
- Decorative fabric globes are a nice touch in a kitchen or living room, or on a dining room table. With this guide from DIY Projects, learn how to take fabric scraps from past projects and use them to create fantastic fabric centerpieces.
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Large DIY Architectural Angel Sculpture Made From Repurposed Wood and Recycled Pieces PLUS How to Make your own Beaded Wood Trim Tutorial
- Hanging Wire Fruit or Vegetable Sphere Basket by CharestStudios
- DIY Home Decor – Rustic bench painted and distressed in aqua. Made from old chairs.
- A simple rope and hula hoop activity added to your oudoor play space encourages imaginative play and provides opportunity for gross-motor development