Photo via: themerrythought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Easy DIY Candles To Make – Learn how to make fantastic homemade candles that looks gorgeous and easy to follow tutorials. They include step by step ways on how to make different kinds of candles. Absolutely the most unique diy projects and BEST candles out there!
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.
- DIY Homemade Candles are easy to make and perfect for gifts. You can pick your favorite scent and use sachets or even essential oils. A great DIY project for anyone to try!
- DIY: Lavender Soy Candles | Bev Cooks
- Love this faux mantle with candles and side shelves for a Christmas fireplace! DIY PLANS PROJECT
- DIY Color Blocked Candles
- DIY Candles in Eggs
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids
- DIY (Do It Yourself) – Perfect birthday present for a little boy (ages up to 10) to hang on his door!
- Check out some of our favorite DIY decoration youll want to make for your next big event. These gorgeous and crafty projects are relatively easy to make, and perfect for anniversaries, birthday parties, wedding showers, graduations and every other party that you could imagine.
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com