Photo via: thelovelydrawer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome and artistic vinyl material self-adhesive temporary wallpaper, easy to use! Peel it, Stick it and LOVE it! Add to your room personalised charm only in few minutes! 🙂 For more designs visit – https://www.etsy.com/shop/Betapet ► SIZES * 20.7 wide x 48 height / 52.5 cm x 122 cm * 20.7 wide x 96 height / 52.5 cm x 244 cm * 20.7 wide x 108 height / 52.5 cm x 275 cm * 20.7 wide x 120 height / 52.5 cm x 304 cm ► CUSTOM SIZE – we can print the wallpaper piece shorter or taller to fit perfectly for your wall ► WALLPAPER – Adhesive wallpaper, which you can peel, and stick anywhere you like and you will not need to use extra glue or something like that. If you would like to have whole wall with the wallpaper just calculate how much pieces you need and order as much as you would like! 🙂 ► SHIPPING Please make sure that your address is 100% correct and there are no mistakes. We are not responsible to re-ship if your address has changed from that on your account. Please scroll down to see shipping rates. ► DISCLAIMER Images displayed are for references only do not reflect the exact size. Please review the measurements posted in the description for the exact size. (Colors may appear different on your monitor depending on your settings.) *It is recommended that you apply wallpaper to surfaces that have been painted with an eggshell or satin finish. Applications on matte or flat paints are not recommended
- Having a desk in your bedroom is a great way to stay organized and neat – or, uh, at least it seems that way. Your desk might start out as your designated homework spot, with lofty ideas of evenings spent typing away projects and never having to search for that one important paper your teacher told you to hang onto.
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- 9 easy ways to add simple farmhouse style to your home. Any home, apartment, cabin, or cottage. Love the fixer upper style? These ideas are the basics for farmhouse living. | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]