Photo via: allthingsbigandsmallblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Upholstered Headboard | Step-by-step instructions with printable measurements for your DIY Headboard! ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL BLOG
- DIY Roman Shade | How to Make a Roman Shade | Roman Shade DIY | Making a Roman Shade | Budget Friendly Roman Shade | ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- make your own throw pillow | DIY pillow cover | how to make pillow cover | ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- budget friendly art | affordable artwork for your home that looks amazing | All Things Big and Small
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How To Paint Fiberglass Door: a step-by-step tutorial on how to paint front door from ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL BLOG
- The Best Sources for monogrammed bedding and duvet covers from ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!
- Gold is back, baby! And in a big way! Here are 40+ gold home decor projects that you can do all on your own!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like