Photo via: familyfocusblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- easy DIY midcentury modern floating house numbers / address numbers using paint sticks! | tutorial by Sew at Home Mummy
- I love decorating with numbers and just love the idea of having bingo cards in my displays around my home. Sharing my free Bingo Card Printable | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- Wreaths. So cute! Good gift idea. So I made this for our door, minus that many flowers and plus an L in the middle. Kinda a combo of the large letter only and wreath. Did not add the numbers, I thought it was too busy.
- Diy Modern House Number Planter
- Category » Home Decor « @ DIY House Remodel ..entry way, different colors
- Home organization, clutter free home, popular pin, cleaning tips, clean house, DIY home organization, easy cleaning tips, cleaning hacks.
- DIY Tufted Ottoman from a Coffee Table – Love, Pomegranate House. Complete with tutorial and some pictures.
- DIY Wooden Window Cornice. This is a good inexpensive alternative to a pre-fab cornice board and its simple — great for a cottage, beach house, or farm house look.
- Love this! Modern House Number DIY | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY decor | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens |
- DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden // Learn how to make an easy, budget-friendly hanging herb garden for your window. It will make your house prettier and fill your gardening void during winter months.
- diy house doctor lamp atilio