Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- Ikea Hack | How to Stain an Ikea Tarva Dresser diy homedecor
- For this project we will show you how to create a homemade coffee stain and apply it to custom wood bookends.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- How to Acid Stain Concrete: 6 steps – wikiHow. I love this look!
- I have a small space that I use as an office, and have been wanting to decorate it for sometime now. Because its a smaller space I struggled with how to add all the things I wanted into it, and make them fit together. I had items with all kinds of finishes, and after thinking on it for awhile I decided to paint and use wood stain to bring it all together. I started by visiting the Minwax Made with Love page for inspiration. I was able to narrow down what kind of stain, and what color, I wanted to use
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial)
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!