Photo via: makingjoyandprettythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY industrial double conduit curtain rod. Visit sincerelysaturday.com for the tutorial.
- DIY conduit curtain rod. Great for hanging double curtains. Or adding a blackout curtain!
- $5 DIY Curtains made from basic flat sheet found at Wal-Mart. What a steal! Cheaper than fabric; all you have to do is split and cut along already hemmed edge to hang on curtain rod for a flawless simple curtain.
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- the aqua colored curtain rod end finials would look really cute with the mermaid theme Im doing in monkeys bedroom!
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- Polder white Duo Shower Curtain Rod : Target Mobile $42.59 online only
- 9,375 Likes, 223 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (/ourvintagenest/) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Galvanized plumbing curtain rod, hung from ceiling to make ceilings appear taller.
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY