Photo via: justthewoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY conduit curtain rod. Great for hanging double curtains. Or adding a blackout curtain!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY Industrial Curtain Rod
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- $5 DIY Curtains made from basic flat sheet found at Wal-Mart. What a steal! Cheaper than fabric; all you have to do is split and cut along already hemmed edge to hang on curtain rod for a flawless simple curtain.
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- the aqua colored curtain rod end finials would look really cute with the mermaid theme Im doing in monkeys bedroom!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- Polder white Duo Shower Curtain Rod : Target Mobile $42.59 online only
- 9,375 Likes, 223 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (/ourvintagenest/) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.