Photo via: bendbulletin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY floating shelf! Oh, my..this is an amazing and very simple project! And fun home decor piece as well!
- Wow! This project is so chic, so cool and its so darn easy to make!! This is the best floating shelf!
- DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – Industrial Pipe and Wood Bookshelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- What a cute DIY bed skirt ! Simple, easy and inexpensive sewing project for the home to make an alternative for beds that cant have a traditional bed skirt.
- Easy Install : Renew, Shelf Covers For Wire Shelves. What a great idea. Could also be DIY if you have some basic woodworking skills
- Children may be small, but add up all the things that come with them and you may find yourself with an overflowing room! Creating storage in a child’s room is the first step to getting a room under control, and this article has some ideas for inexpensive solutions. 1. Closet organizers are easy to install …
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …
- Believe it or not, this stylish modern Hexagon Shelf is actually made from popsicle sticks! This fun DIY home decor project will match almost every style of home and is a great way to display small picture frames or plants.
- Easily turn an Ikea floating shelf into a Pottery Barn knock off. ikeahack potterybarndecor diy @Remodelaholic