Photo via: diyinpdx.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux Steel Film: Instant Stainless Steel Film for Appliances, Peel and Stick Faux Stainless Steel Sheets – Installation Tutorials
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!
- How to turn a nightstand into a drink cart. DIY furniture ideas. EZFaux Décor marble film top.
- You Make a Better Door than a Window. AKA DIY Privacy Film Tutorial.
- Instant download Printable Art, Chinese symbol for beauty and English Translation, Minimalist Style Decor, Black and White, Inspirational by MagicInWordsPrints on Etsy
- Photo by Martyn Thompson via AD España. Theres been a shift of late in the design world. Where a kind of minimalism once reigned supreme—a hybrid Japanese-Scandinavian style that…
- One of my favorite looks is the Industrial look. Combinations of steel and wood in contemporary shapes hint to an earlier time and place. I can see these pieces in an industrial loft, a modern apartment, or even a more traditional home, propped with an antique camera collection, old film cases, and lots of design…
- Give your sofa an instant upgrade with DIY stamped pillows. 1. Cut your desired…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Fall Decor Ideas that Will Break Your Loneliness. For those of you who want to do a wedding reception with a partner, it’s time you have to be dizzy with a myriad of planning. Mainly decorate the exhausting wedding reception.… Continue Reading →
- There are lots of small, achievable things you and your parenting partner can do every day to stay Jay and Bey–level connected.