Photo via: kristineinbetween.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out 15 Sewing Room DIY Organization | Giant Peg Board by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/sewing-room-diy-organization/
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com gingersnapcrafts craft storage @wermemorykeepers Albums Made Easy Storage
- This DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer made with foam board will help you stay more organized and you wont end up with tangled jewelry ever again!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – DIY Magnetic Makeup and Beauty Tools Decorative Space Saving Organization Board via Laura Thoughts
- Used photo frames may come with a couple of scratches, faded colors and broken glass, but that doesn’t mean they should be thrown into the garbage. With a splash of spray paint and some corkboard or fabric, they can be easily transformed into a chic bulletin board or jewelry organizer.
- A blog about crafts, DIY, sewing, recipes, and jewelry making. Create your own projects using my easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- The first thing I did was purchase a few closet organization gadgets. These are normally for shoes but I used them to store the cleaning products we use most. If you are thinking about doing something like this make sure to put your money in strong ones since you are going to be adding a good amount of weight to them.n As you can see this is not a huge space BUT we have room for cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, our ironing board, vacuum, mop, broom, and more… So awesome!
- fabric covered insulation | … to Make a Fabric-Covered Window Cornice – using insulation foam board
- Birthday party board using liquid chalk pens.
- Using Home Depots Sound Deadening Board, wrapping paper (fabric?) and screws. The bulletin board of all bulletin boards…DIY for less than $12! – Fun Cheap or Free