Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use our free tutorial to make polymer clay jewelry dishes – crafting DIY trinket dishes only takes a few materials to make something gorgeous
- Pretty jewelry storage
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- Being part of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Team, we’re given a few topics to choose from for our monthly challenge. This month I chose Patriotic Decor. These DIY Patriotic Door Decorations were pretty easy and I think it’s pretty original. I haven’t seen anything like it in my neighborhood. DIY Patriotic Door Decorations You …
- Baroque Wall Shelf for my perfume storage. Im going to need to expand soon! – department store jewelry, gold plated jewellery, diamond jewelry stores *sponsored https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/ https://www.pinterest.com/explore/jewelry/ https://www.pinterest.com/jewelry_yes/jewelry-designers/ http://www.tiffany.com/jewelry
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- Upgrade your bathroom from those boring towel bars to this pretty and simple DIY towel rack! It even has a shelf to display all your pretty things!
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!
- Drawer fitted with pegboard to hold dishes. Looking for new and creative ways to eliminate disorder in your kitchen? Incorporate a few of these clutter-busting features in your next kitchen remodel.