Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Momsters – Parenting n All the Jazz!: Top Kids Book Storage Ideas
- Growing Book by Book readers share their reading nook ideas perfect for kids to snuggle in and read.
- DIY Terra-Cotta Storage Bin (by Nifty)
- DIY Tree Art Recycle Bin Trash Can and Free Printable Pattern
- DIY Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Lint Bin. Lint has many uses including fire starters.
- Recycling bin ideas – wooden trash recycle bin – indoor recycling bins – DIY trash recycling crafts – recycling bin storage ideas
- This DIY compost bin is sturdy, easy to open, has good airflow, and latches closed to keep out critters! Free plans and full tutorial here!
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Bedside Book Shelf
- DIY book ledge/ shallow bookcase for our sons nursery. It is a budget-friendly small-space solution for displaying beautiful books.
- Industrial Book Shelf | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects