Photo via: househomemade.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- How to plank a popcorn ceiling with lightweight tongue and groove wood planks.
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.
- We offer wooden cedar architectural brackets, wooden cedar corbels and gingerbreads for front porch posts, gable, sofits and front stoop. We have largest selection of Cedar Brackets and Cedar Brace made in USA. Call Pro Wood Market today 1-800-915-6285
- Floating Corner Shelf With Drawers – Readers Gallery – Fine Woodworking *** The beginnings of a built-in corner desk….
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- Make any slab of wood a floating shelf with a tough and invisible custom floating shelf bracket from silicate studio. Works especially well with reclaimed wood. www.etsy.com/shop/silicatestudio
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- Farmhouse Style Bedroom Desk. This blog has really inspired me to learn how to build things with wood! Men arent the only ones who can use tools 🙂
- Gorgeous desk area with exposed brick, open shelving, industrial sconces and wood beams via the Omaha Street of Dreams – Life On Virginia Street
- DIY balsa wood desk tidy tutorial | workspace tidy up | easy craft ideas