Photo via: wegotthefunk1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Five Favorite Frugal Homemade Cleaners
- With 3 all-natural ingredients (including essential oils), you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make homemade body wash! Essential Oil Uses, How to Use Essential Oils, How to Make Body Wash, Homemade Body Wash Recipe, Homemade Bath Products, Frugal Homemade Item Recipes
- DIY Vintage Crate Boot Rack Tutorial » Fun! DIY howtoanddiy
- Hairpin Leg Breakfast Tray DIY – A Beautiful Mess
- Build a DIY Turned Leg Buffet Table with an easy-to-follow tutorial and Free Printable Plans!
- boX leg console table! Easy plan and tutorial for this super inexpensive DIY wood table from https://sawdustgirl.com/
- Congrats! You just found The Best Banana Cake Recipe ever! This simple banana cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist, and rich and is made even better by being topped with this easy caramel icing recipe. If you have ripe bananas and are in search of banana recipes to use them in, you must try this moist banana cake recipe. This dessert is guaranteed to knock the socks off your family and friends.
- DIY – Lace curtain pillow case
- DIY Lace Lamp (by Dosfamily)
- Crafty DIY Window screens made from lace
- This method of DIY organization is one of the best ways to do frugal organizing around the home. Several great ideas to get you started. Part of a series of tips for the life of a homeschool mom. Conquer your clutter today!
- Looking for some easy DIY Father’s Day gift ideas? These are all simple and frugal ideas and that can be put together fairly quickly.