Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for ways to keep the entire family busy, connected, and having fun this summer? Here are 17 DIY Games for Outdoor Family Fun! Many of these DIY projects can utilize little helpers in their making. Make it a full-family affair from start to finish
- Want a fun, cheap, and easy Christmas craft for kids? These Homemade Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders are sure to do the trick! You likely already have most everything you need for this fun winter activity for kids plus these homemade bird feeders make great DIY gifts for teachers, friends, and family.
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- When we are at home we spend most of our time in the living room, watching TV, playing games or spending time with family. If you want to choose one r
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- 14 insanely awesome and fun backyard games to DIY now!
- Spring is here and summer is coming. Why not start the fun in your own backyard? Weve got a great list of DIY games.
- The PERFECT DIY Gift Idea! Learn How To Inexpensively Turn Your Family Photos Into Watercolor Works Of Art! Create Meaningful Home Decor From Your Family Pictures. DIY Gift Ideas. | Thirty Eighth Street
- This ultimate list of 32 Free Summer Printables for kids includes our favorite outdoor games, educational activities, and road trip fun!
- A Fun and Comfortable Space (1): Some ways to make the basement family room more fun and entertaining would be to have a pool table (2) or a pit, pillow mound, or beanbags in front of the TV area seen in picture (3). If you want to turn your basement TV room into a home […]
- This is an awesome collection of free summer printables! Games, banners, bucket lists and more. So fun and useful for summer!