Photo via: krusesworkshop.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Love this effect! DIY: creating an aged wood look by staining first and then washing with layers of paint
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- LOVE this DIY glitter dipped coffee mug! its easy to make and dishwasher safe too.
- I love this DIY chandelier made from wood beads. It looks like it may take a while, but it doesnt look hard!
- DIY coasters – learn how to make coasters for your cups by upcycling vintage style tart tins/pans. If youre a fan of modpodge crafts, youll love this!
- DIY plywood cutout hello sign… I LOVE this! And the video makes it look so simple
- Easy DIY platter rack with very simple cuts. LOVE this!!
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- DIY Pallet Coffee Table | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Ooooo!! I love this!!!